2010年8月2日星期一

one more time!!!



tis time~
i need to work hard~
i fail my EFB Writing test~
it will cause me cant get the LCCI full cert.
so~
I need to retake~
n pay it RM150~
haiz~
i dunno tis time i can pass or not~
but i will try my best~
today,
the result hv been corrected~
my speaking n listening oso pass~
n listening is pass with credit~
but didnt make me feel happy~
becoz the writing test still is fail~
i cant gt full cert.
i want 2 ask ,
how many classmate hv 2 retake EFBwriting test?

p/s: i wrote it in English is not want 2 show off my english~
n i noe i hv many mistake there~

 我很累~
压力也渐渐很大~
陪伴我的~
是一班也身心疲累的战友们~
很想念学记咯~
不知道他们开会开到怎样?
期待10月的来临~
只要过了SPM和STPM,
全部学记又可以聚在一堂~
迎接新一届的来临~
26届~加油啦~
卸任不是那么难受而已~
虽然是不舍得。。。
但是笑一笑~看开点~
回来吹水又是另一番滋味哦~
毕竟我都是两三年的旧学记了~

给予将考PMR,SPM, STPM
加油啦~
RON95,97虽然起价了,
但是考试期间就不要那么吝啬~
喝多点~
考好点~
去考场杀它一个鳖甲不留~
thx 4 visited~

2 条评论:

佩雯 说...

Good luck in ur exam lo..hope can pass it..

RM150 only meh?y here RM180 d?

长豪 说...

i hope so~T_T